Thursday, July 15, 2010

Happy Birthday, My Sweet Addie-Cakes


Addie-Cakes is two today. Where did the time go?

I never understood why parents always lamented about how fast their kids grow, when it felt like it was taking
forever to finally get out of the miserable place they call Junior High.

Now I get it. Otterpop travels a lot, and I always make fun of him when he says that the girls have grown so much in just a week. But after my weekend in NYC I saw what he meant. My baby is becoming a little girl.

It seems like just yesterday we brought her home. Yet it seems like she has always been with us.
I had a really, really hard time getting her here. But I would do it all again in a heart beat. Life certainly wouldn't be the same without her.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Addison!! She's a cutie!
    Love ya,
    Auntie Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! I hear you, Peter is 6 today and I can't believe it myself. Where does the time go?

    ReplyDelete