Thursday, October 7, 2010

It's about time...

A friend of mine took our family pictures the beginning of SEPTEMBER. Labor Day to be exact. The deal was that she would take them and give me the source files so I could edit them in Photoshop. It's only take six weeks, but I'm finally ready to post them.

I'm not going to say they are "done". There were, after all, something like 400 pictures and every time I go through them I find something else I like. Or I decide I want a slightly different color tint. Another problem of mine is that I see a fabulous face in one of the poses and love something else in another. I can't leave good enough alone and decide to put the face from picture A into picture B.

Photoshop does allow you to do some amazing things. But it's really, really hard to do if you don't have good pictures to begin with. Thank you again, Eva. We still owe you and Bill dinner. Call me.

Anywho...Here are a selected few that I have edited.

3 comments:

  1. Addison makes the most hillarious faces! I love 'em (her faces and the pictures, that is).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures. Ott is a cute as can be, the girls so sweet, Tera you look amazing. Loved them.

    ReplyDelete